Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gypsy714 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Little worms coming out of my skin!

I rarely remember my dreams, but I do remember bits of a really crazy one I had last night:

I was with my Mom...somewhere...and I was wearing a skirt or capris or something that showed my bare calf. She told me I had lice and pointed to the back of my calf.

On the skin of my calf were these squiggly, red lines--almost like trails--just under the skin.

I rubbed some kind of cream onto my skin, and these little skinny white worms started coming out of my skin! Slithery, slimy, little white worms! In my dream, apparently, this was no big deal as I continued to rub cream onto my skin, now on my midsection. This time, a tube came out of my skin (almost like a vein or something) and a bigger worm came out of that. Again, in the dream, I wasn't at all bothered. The vein/tube thing then went back into my skin.

That's all I remember.

My life is very stable right now and I went to bed last night quite relaxed as I had today off work (with plans to get my nails done, visit with my son and my parents for a while, and take my car to the repair shop).

Any ideas or interpretations would be welcome.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy714 View Post
    I rarely remember my dreams, but I do remember bits of a really crazy one I had last night:

I was with my Mom...somewhere...and I was wearing a skirt or capris or something that showed my bare calf. She told me I had lice and pointed to the back of my calf.

On the skin of my calf were these squiggly, red lines--almost like trails--just under the skin.

I rubbed some kind of cream onto my skin, and these little skinny white worms started coming out of my skin! Slithery, slimy, little white worms! In my dream, apparently, this was no big deal as I continued to rub cream onto my skin, now on my midsection. This time, a tube came out of my skin (almost like a vein or something) and a bigger worm came out of that. Again, in the dream, I wasn't at all bothered. The vein/tube thing then went back into my skin.

That's all I remember.

My life is very stable right now and I went to bed last night quite relaxed as I had today off work (with plans to get my nails done, visit with my son and my parents for a while, and take my car to the repair shop).

Thanks!
    Hi Gypsy,
    One neverknows what may come to pass in a night's sleep. However if you remember clearly making some definite movements in your dream, it is very likely that that did you move or simulated the same moves. My guess is that you either had pins-and-needles, an itch, or cramp in your calf in your sleep. It is the subconscious response to an event that happens in sleep. The dream iether tries to remedy the problem or diverts your attention away from it. The aim of the dream is to keep you asleep as long as you need the rest.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

gypsy714 Guest

Thanks so much, Wolfjk. That's a concept I hadn't even entertained.

:applaus:

Hi,
    Lice mean family members.
    Skin means your money.
    Worms mean weak people.
    Your leg means your money.
    Cream or oil means decoration also money.Vein means family and relatives, you can search these symbols one by one here in the dream dictionary advanced for more info.
    So,
    in a cse your family will have a use from your money.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

RogerThatRoger Guest

Default RE:Worms & my Little grub worms

Gypsy714,
    Your post caused me to join this forum.

It is April 24, 2008, 1:30AM EST.
    I just awoke from a pretty disgusting dream.

I was driving when I felt an itch on my leg, when felt the risen tube like irritation, I scratched it. Like a pimple it popped, watery fluid gushed a bit, and out poked a white worm that resembled a grub-worm. I pulled it out and squished it. Almost immediately after I squished it I felt another on my arm; though this time it was crawling up my arm. When I looked, it was in my skin raised, fast moving and looked more like a silverfish worm. It quickly raced up my arm towards my neck, I stopped it by the time it got to my neck, looking in the rearview mirror, I scratched the surface of my skin until I was able to pull out the same looking worm as on my leg. In both cases I squished the worms. In both cases they appeared small but once out they were rather large and squished with clear fluids.

This was truly so vivid and bizarre, I began searching for a definition...Then I saw your post and wanted to reply immediately. This if anything is to let you know your not alone or odd for having this dream.

Thank you, and all responders for your posts, it gave me modest comfort.
    It just may be my imagination; however, I believe perceivable realities always collide in this quantum universe we live in.

-Roger

Grub worm:

Silverfish:
    Last edited by RogerThatRoger; 04-24-2008 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThatRoger View Post
    Gypsy714,
    Your post caused me to join this forum.

It is April 24, 2008, 1:30AM EST.
    I just awoke from a pretty disgusting dream.

I was driving when I felt an itch on my leg, when felt the risen tube like irritation, I scratched it. Like a pimple it popped, watery fluid gushed a bit, and out poked a white worm that resembled a grub-worm. I pulled it out and squished it. Almost immediately after I squished it I felt another on my arm; though this time it was crawling up my arm. When I looked, it was in my skin raised, fast moving and looked more like a silverfish worm. It quickly raced up my arm towards my neck, I stopped it by the time it got to my neck, looking in the rearview mirror, I scratched the surface of my skin until I was able to pull out the same looking worm as on my leg. In both cases I squished the worms. In both cases they appeared small but once out they were rather large and squished with clear fluids.

This was truly so vivid and bizarre, I began searching for a definition...Then I saw your post and wanted to reply immediately. This if anything is to let you know your not alone or odd for having this dream.

Thank you, and all responders for your posts, it gave me modest comfort.
    It just may be my imagination; however, I believe perceivable realities always collide in this quantum universe we live in.

-Roger

Grub worm:

Silverfish:
    Hi Roger,
    It is strange that you should mention this quantum universe!
    It is the quantum nature of dreams that makes studying and understanding dreams so difficult! Dreams happen before the verious scans can pick them up.
    Regarding your dream, it is probable that you felt sick and nauseaus in your sleep. The subconscious mind tries to relate the way you feel in the sleep to one of your previous experiences. In the case of the white worm, you have to imagine how you felt in seeing it, seeing it grow infront of your eyes, and then the liquid oozing out of it! As the subconscious has no language, it created a picture and abstract storyline to indicate how you felt in the sleep.
    The light, colours and ideas provide the quanta that brings your mind into play so you can decide whether to sleep on or it is time to wake up!
    Cheers Wolfjk

marys Guest

Default Please help!

Hi everyone...I kind of need help with a dream that is still bothering me. I dreamt that I was scratching in the middle of my chest and kept scratching then when I looked down, I saw what looked like a worm or very small snake head, so I kept scratching and clawing at my skin and exposed more of the creature, then I saw it was a very small lizard and I pulled it out, then I kept clawing and pulled out a frog and a couple more lizards, then I just saw my skin pulled away but it was empty and I kept pressing it against myself to heal or close it and I did. There was no pain, no blood and my skin was normal colored, the "pocket" of skin or flap was a lighter color then my normal skin and the creatures were a VERY bright emerald green. Please help. O and they were all alive and either hopped away or walked away from me. Creepy!!!!

Hi,
    Scratching your chest means you will look for news from your family and relatives , three seduce people ( lizards) and one wise pious person like a believer doctor.

Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

Quote Originally Posted by marys View Post
    Hi everyone...I kind of need help with a dream that is still bothering me. I dreamt that I was scratching in the middle of my chest and kept scratching then when I looked down, I saw what looked like a worm or very small snake head, so I kept scratching and clawing at my skin and exposed more of the creature, then I saw it was a very small lizard and I pulled it out, then I kept clawing and pulled out a frog and a couple more lizards, then I just saw my skin pulled away but it was empty and I kept pressing it against myself to heal or close it and I did. There was no pain, no blood and my skin was normal colored, the "pocket" of skin or flap was a lighter color then my normal skin and the creatures were a VERY bright emerald green. Please help. O and they were all alive and either hopped away or walked away from me. Creepy!!!!
    Hi,
    Your dream was caused by your sleeping position. Your dream indicates that you were sleeping on your back with your hand folded over your chest. In this position breathing becomes difficult after about half an hour and your subconscious creates a drem that compels you to move your hands without waking you up. However, before you can do that your level of consciousness has to be raised to just bellow waking level when your brain can make your hads move. It is the bizzare ideas and colors that bring your brain into play.
    This idea is very diffucult to grasp, unless you experiment with dreams and watch people actually sleep and dreams.
    The dream also gives the idea that you have a nice cleavage and often look down to admire it in waking life! :)
    Cheers Wolfjk

Sable Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy714 View Post

That's all I remember.

Thanks!
    Interesting. I have also had a dream about white worms. It took me awhile to notice them but I had a deep wound above my left wrist and they were crawling around in it and then one popped up from my shoulder.
    You say that you were not really bothered by the worms? Maybe this is an aspect of your life in which does not bother you, but you need to take notice to. This may be a way of getting you attention so that you can learn something that may be of importance or help you out.... here is some advice. Start asking yourself question, just anything that makes you think, but when you answer do not worry about whether the answer is right or wrong. Just answer it with what you think. Answer from your true self. This will help you find a deeper you and may help you come up with the meanings of your dreams. And remember this you are really the only one who can find the meaning to your dream, but still having people give there input may help you come upon a revelation to the meanings.