DeeStressed Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Pooping in Public

For years I've had a recurring dream that involves my being somewhere in public (shopping mall, restaurant, etc) and needing to find a restroom so I can poop. What happens everytime though, is that when I find the "restroom" it's a single toilet sitting right out in the open. Then I get very flustered because I can't figure what I'm going to do just short of filling my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeStressed View Post
    For years I've had a recurring dream that involves my being somewhere in public (shopping mall, restaurant, etc) and needing to find a restroom so I can poop. What happens everytime though, is that when I find the "restroom" it's a single toilet sitting right out in the open. Then I get very flustered because I can't figure what I'm going to do just short of filling my pants.
    Hi,
    Your dreams are one of many toilet dreams posted on this on this forum. I try to explain the reason for these dreams: when we go to sleep our brain has a rest but many other involuntary actions go on. We breathe, our heart keep beating and the digestive system works overtime! Many times the urge to use the toilet comes on while we sleep. The dreams try to delay or put off the urge by exposed or dirty and unusable toilets.
    However if you have reoccurring dreams about it, you might also have IBS, (irritable bowel syndrome) I can't tell your problems from where I'm sitting, but you should know more about your own body.
    Anyway, what is wrong with dropping your pants in public if the need arises?
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

Hi,

Bathroom is interpreted as greed to earn money and properties also means he doesn't want to spend his money.
    If one dreamt he urinated or peed in a bathroom means he will spend some money.*************
    If dreamt he fell into the bathroom well means he will be busy to save money greedily.
    If dreamt someone else fell into bathroom well means he will take someone's money by force.
    If dreamt he fell in the bathroom well and his hand or his leg was broken means he will have a hard calamity.
    Bathroom may also mean:1- immoral money 2- free living and pleasure 3- treasury 4- an immoral server.

Feces of livestock mean money and blessing.
    If one dreamt had much livestock feces means he will receive plenty of blessings.
    Human feces mean immoral money.
    If one dreamt he had feces in his bed means he will spend part of his money for his wife.
    If one dreamt he covered his feces with dirt means he will hide his money.
    If dreamt he was eating people's feces means he will earn immoral money.
    If dreamt feces coming out of his mouth means he obliges people to thank him each time he does something.
    If dreamt he put his feces in an unknown place means he will spend his money in a way that has no reward.
    If dreamt his body was polluted by feces means he will commit a sin.
    If dreamt he had Diarrhea means he will spend his money lavishly.
    If dreamt his feces was like a flood means he will have a sorrow from the governor.
    If dreamt he was walking among feces or he was drowned in the feces means he will have a suffering from the governor.
    If dreamt he tread on the feces and fell down and all of his body was polluted means the governor will tease him.
    Feces or diarrhea in its place may mean:1- an opening in the life 2- spending money for his wife 3- rescue from a sorrow.

If one dreamt was urinating in a place except a bathroom means if he is rich will lose some money , but if has debts will pay back.
    If dreamt was urinating in an unknown place means will marry a girl from there.
    If dreamt there was blood instead of urine means he will have a retarded baby.
    If dreamt there was dregs and pus instead of urine means will have a malformed baby.
    If dreamt was eating urine means he will earn some immoral money.
    If dreamt urinated in the water means his child will study holy books and will be a wise knowledgeable person.
    If dreamt urinated some and kept some of it means will lose some money but some of his sorrow will be over.
    If dreamt people touched his urine and rubbed to themselves means his child will be a knowledgeable and people will follow him.
    If urinated in the church or mosque means he will spend his money improperly.
    If dreamt his clothes were polluted with urine means he will spend money for his child and family.*****************
    Urinating in its place means money for poor people, freedom for slaves and jailed people .Curing for ill people and turning back for travellers., discharge for an agent and for a judge means discharge and for a governor means death and for business people means a loss.
    If dreamt urinated in his home in its place means will spend some money for his family but the money will replaced. Saba'a/ 39.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

steve1530 Guest

Hello Dee--
    I think these dreams may be speaking to you about some issues going on inside of yourself which are ready to come out and be "flushed." The "restroom" or "bathroom" is a place of cleansing/refreshing. In the dreams you are out in public, which speaks of "exposure" or "openness" as opposed to being in the privacy of your own home, etc. In the dream you very much have the urge/necessity to void your "waste" but are hesitant to do so because of the condition of the toilet and it's openness to scruitny from everyone passing by. The dream speaks of your conflicting desires to "come clean" versus "keep it in" (or soil your clothes). The real fear is of public exposure of something you know needs to come out. Any of this resonate?

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

Well dreams can represent our emotions. How would you feel if you had to poop in public? Well thats an idfentidal emotion to some that you have in real life. You feel as if you are having to undergo some embarassing situation in a place which makes you feel exposed. Quite often dreams like this will follow on from the day before where you maybe felt some embarssment in a particular situation. Or maybe the embarassment represents something entirely internal. You are maybe worried about some embarassing situation occuring or trying to prevent situations where you would feel so exposed.

------------------------
    In order to understand dreams you need to understand neural networks. Neural networks are how the brain stores important information. The dream mind connects to something happening in your life by comparing it to something esle that has previously happened. Inreal life you may feel tired. So a dream connects to that event by comparing it to an event where you felt the same sensations. So your dream mind is saying "I felt as tired as I did when I was moving house".

These pages are especially helpful in showing you how to interpret dreams

Dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams Interpreting dreams
    Dreams analyzed - How to use dreams symbols Triggers for dreams
    Dream dictionary symbols - How to analyse and interpret dreams Dream dictionary

-------------
    SCARBOROUGH SURF CITY - Scarborough surfing photos from the north and south bay - the home of scarborough surf photography

blu Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by steve1530 View Post
    Hello Dee--
    I think these dreams may be speaking to you about some issues going on inside of yourself which are ready to come out and be "flushed." The "restroom" or "bathroom" is a place of cleansing/refreshing. In the dreams you are out in public, which speaks of "exposure" or "openness" as opposed to being in the privacy of your own home, etc. In the dream you very much have the urge/necessity to void your "waste" but are hesitant to do so because of the condition of the toilet and it's openness to scruitny from everyone passing by. The dream speaks of your conflicting desires to "come clean" versus "keep it in" (or soil your clothes). The real fear is of public exposure of something you know needs to come out. Any of this resonate?
    I agree 100%.

I have these dreams alot....

jazzyjenn Guest

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has these dreams. I get them pretty often and they are always a little different. Like I'll be sitting next to some people at a big table and going to the bathroom in the chair I'm sitting, and it seems in my dream this is normal! One dream I had to go really bad but the bathroom was disgusting, so I cleaned it up before I was gonna use it...and then all these jock-looking guys came in to poop and pee everywhere! Other times, I'm in a bathroom stall and when I shut the door, the bottom of the door is right on top of my legs so anyone can see what I'm doing...sometimes I'm going to the bathroom and the place is absolutley disgusting, but I'm sitting in the filth anyways trying to go... It's kinda an amusing thing to tell friends and co-workers about...if they'll listen heehee...(and yes, a couple do listen)...

Well I have had these dreams. I also study dreams and try to link them to something real in my life right now. The previous day before these dreams I often had some situation where I felt embarassed or felt uncomfortable sharing my thoughts and problems in a very public situation

----------------
    My Dream guide designed to help you understand what has triggered a dream

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info

Well I like to view dreams from the perspective of the day before... dreams to me link to our own real life thoughts. Some of those are about the previous day.... some are about strong feelings we felt either the day before or on waking. Look for issues which could trigger dreams. Try my deam guide

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info

I have studied many dreams and I have had similar dreams to this ... often they reflected a strong emotin from the previous day. If you think about it this dream captures this type ofn feeling "I realized how upset I was but really didn't like showing those feelings right there and then"

See how that dreams taps into your mindset from the day before