Angelworks Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Komodo Dragon Dream

I had a strange dream last night that I accepted work on an island that was filled with Komodo Dragons. I cannot remember why but I do remember that I was going to be basically isolated and I remember seeing a bad storm coming over the water. I also vaguely remember being on a little canoe in the water surrounded by orca whales. It wasnt a pleasant dream but I would like to know what it could possibly indicate since I have never had a dream similiar to it before. Can anyone help me out?

I accepted (To be willing to admit or receive what is symbolized )work on an island (Something that has come from the depths of the unconscious, but is now established in consciousness. A part of self cut off from your main everyday life. Feelings of isolation or separateness. Desire to be alone or away from hustle and bustle. Loneliness. Our attempt to cut ourselves off from others due to our feelings about them.) that was filled with Komodo [B]Dragons[/B].(Dragon - symbol of inner wisdom, or knowledge of life's secret processes; and of healing. - A challenge, as in a challenge to "slay the dragon" Consider the type of dragon, how you feel about it, what it's doing, and its characteristics.)

I cannot remember why but I do remember that I was going to be basically isolated and I remember seeing a bad storm (Violent emotions, fears and thoughts. Anger, terror, or release of pent up feelings in a dramatic manner.) coming over the water. (Water /sea- The surface is conscious life, on which the ship, or idea of self, floats, but is really supported and surrounded by uncharted depths. The sea symbolizes an aspect of inner life and usually denotes the feelings, emotions, desires, moods.)

I also vaguely remember being on a little (Does not impress our conscious self. To feel small or insignificant. Beginnings. Childhood )canoe (Canoe/boat - Methods used to deal with the world.- . This is the personality structure, the ship used to sail across the seas of life. Often found used in dreams when we begin to investigate the contents of the unconscious, and stands for our adventure into the unknown.- In Myths it is used to carry the soul to the underworld or land of the dead, and here denotes contact with spiritual realms) in the water surrounded by orca [B]whales [/B](Whale – Fishes symbolize the ideas, feelings, treasures or sustenance of our inner, unconscious life. They represent the living processes of thought and feeling that go on under the surface. To fish is therefore to seek and bring to light, our inner feelings, or spiritual realization. To be swallowed by a whale, as was Jonah, and other legendary heroes, represents a period of terrific, and sometimes terrifying, introversion.)

The dream indicates an acceptance, perhaps to a new attitude toward life or spiritually thinking. However this new outlook, or knowing, has left you feeling isolated. The Dragons suggest that this will be a time of challenge and change.
    With this isolation and new awareness inner fears and anger, negative thoughts about the self, will be brought up to the surface.

To stay afloat, to ride out the storm - your view of yourself or your method to stay afloat, to deal with the world is little. There is a sense of a threat as you are surrounded by killer whales (it wasn’t a pleasant dream)

The dream suggests a time of reflection and introversion which may be difficult. If you work thought it though I’d bet you will discover that your cannon isn’t so little.

I will note that this is an inner journey, which will prove emotional. Part of the challenge will be in not projecting these emotions outward onto others.

You have accepted the challenge.
    Last edited by rightleft22; 02-08-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Hi,
    Dragons means enemies you will meet.
    Ocean means a big company and its boss , a boat means working alone.
    Killer whales means a few thief people around.
    Good luck.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.