babygirl1986 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Red face Dreamt of having sex with a dead friend!

I had a dream about a friend of mine who passed away tragically about 4 months ago and in this dream we were having sex i couldnt see where we were but i could see his face clear as can be; now when he was alive i didnt think of him in that way i thought of him as a brother! what could this dream mean???

a few months before the above dream I also had a dream that my husband and I threw a party cause we just bought our first house and i was dancing in our driveway and no one was dancing with me then all of a sudden this person with a smeary dark face started dancing with me and i could make out everyone elses faces but his and we went in the house and hid from everyone we were talking and then we were making out then we started fooling around and when we went back out the driveway and my husband accused me of cheating on him with this person and as i started to deny it this smeary face finally appeared in clear view and it was the same friend i mentioned above

Hello BabyG,

This is not about infidelity, it is about what may appeal to you about your husband. I may be that the qualities you find most appealing in your husband are the things that remind you of someone else. This is like being with your husband while fantasizing about being with someone else.

From another perspective, this may suggest a type of intimacy (non-sexual) you may have shared or desired with the departed or someone like him. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Lady Nicoley Guest

Maybe you miss him?