Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Running down stairs

I had a dream that I was drinking alcohol, and then one of my recruiters caught me doing it. So then all of the sudden, I'm running down the stairs to get out side(Mind you I'm flying down the stairs in high heels) and just as I'm about to get out of the front door, my recruiter wrestles me down and starts kissing me. I am a girl, and I'm not attracted to my recruiter in that way.

I also don't have an alcohol problem. I only drink about once every two months because I hate the taste of it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Dreaming about alcohol can be a metaphor for some influence in your life that might be changing the way you think or feel. Stairs in a dream can signify a change in the direction of your life, and often your career. It could mean your taking a step up or taking a step down.

Perhaps this dream is about a decision you're planning on making soon that will alter your life and you're weighing certain influences on that decision. Maybe it has something to do with your recruiter.

Good luck figuring it out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Learn about
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and
    Free Dream Interpretation. Dream Dictionary. Keep a daily dream journal to track your dream trends. Get instant interpretations or have others interpret your dreams. Share dreams on Facebook and other sites.