Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Post Demon Possessed Man with Yellow Eyes

Okay, I might not bother posting this were it not for every "possessed" dream I've looked up, googled, ect. it seems that it's the person having the dream that dreamed they were possessed... and it always seems in the Christian sense of the term possession where as this was somehow different. Also I'll warn that I'm constantly having VERY vivid dreams. Ever since I was kid I have and they've only gotten more so as I get older so here's the dream:

In the dream I remember it taking place underground in what looked to be a castle, but the architecture was not like much anything I've ever seen before. It was really pretty and I drew out what I think I remembered these large line of enormous windows looking like as they were the only natural light. I got the impression that all of the people lived underground and no one lived on the surface for some reason, and the only kind of style or look I could compare anything to is something like the video game Final Fantasy. Things were just a mishmash of western and eastern in terms of fabrics and clothing.

The giant room was weird in how it was layed out, but I understood how it worked. The highest tier was where the nobility sat, then lower were the military, then the citizens, and like at an opera there were little boxed off areas for lesser nobility so they wouldn't be mixed with the everyday Joe.

The room was filled, and people were very happy like it was some sort of announcement of a war victory or something else political. For some reason I thought it was something like maybe they broke up an underground slave, or drug, ring... I don't know why. Also in the beginning of the dream my view was almost omnipotent... so I got to see the the nobility find their places and the highest rank, the princess sat down apart from the rest and was cheered for by the people down below. And then my view zoomed in on a man wearing a red paper robe as all the other "Lords" wore paper robes over their clothing and it was sort of like something that began as one piece and as you pulled it it spread out... it's hard to explain. But the man in the red robe had yellow eyes and he was younger than the others maybe early twenties. He seemed really uncomfortable, but he was hiding it. His face was really stoic, and I'd get flashes of his right eye becoming a demon's and the skin around it becoming like scar tissue and turning black.

I remember a lot of other colors like the light that came through the wall of windows that was high up on the level with the nobles was silvery blue. And I remember that the princess was very pretty, business looking with blonde hair and blue eyes. I also remember that the nobility all sported a different color and the army they reined over would have that color uniform with maybe one accent. Like the one man who I focused on had soldiers with maroon uniforms and gold accents.

Then my point of view changed. I became a teenaged girl down in the massive crowd of people who was talking with her best friend about how handsome some of the soldiers were from "other levels" witch I somehow knew meant that the nobles who weren't the princess lived on levels below the one they were on. Then the two girls heard some other women talking about Lord V... something. His name started with a V. That he was single and handsome supposed to be a very eligible bachelor. I also somehow knew this guy was the same man with the yellow eyes and the demon, but the no one, not even the girl who I was seeing through knew that he was possessed.

Apparently the demon possession was something that had recently been dug up with a couple of people in this world and it was a new thing. The monarchy was keeping it under wraps to keep the public from going into a frenzy. I somehow knew that too.

Then the princess was rushed out of the room and a lot of things happened at once. The demon in the man had tentacles or claws come out of the ceiling over the center of the room and grab a little tiny person who looked kind of like a squat little alien and ate her. She had been in the one of the noble's boxes and she didn't wear any clothes. She was fully grown and had long black hair cut very straight with bangs. She was so cute too so I was a bit shocked when the demon thing ate her. Also I somehow knew she was possessed by a lesser demon.

People in the room went into a mass panic as blood was everywhere and it-the demon-was killing more people.

The girl grabbed her friend's arm and started to make her way through people up the steps toward the windows where the nobility tier was. She wanted to save herself and her best friend and she thought the only way out was if they could somehow hide there. So they get there and the windows are like liquid and the girl who my point of view is coming through goes through and tells her friend it's alright to come through too. The other girl only gets her arm through and the window becomes glass and cuts her arm off. So just the one girl and her friend's forearm are in this room that has another set of windows leading to the surface. She looks over very upset to see that the door over where the nobles were sitting outside is opens and the man who has the yellow eyes comes in. He had a tear on his cheek like he was hurting and she gets really angry seeing him. She knows it's his fault because he isn't in panic and is so calm.

"I didn't want this." is what he said and he seemed to be completely genuine. Then I woke up really scared like you would from a nightmare. I got over it unusually quickly though and tried to go back to sleep and continue it, but I couldn't. I was a bit obsessed with the story of it I think.

Does anyone know what the significance of him having yellow eyes is? I noticed his eyes the most in the dream. Somehow he reminded me of an owl. He was a very handsome guy... which is weird because all the other nobles aside from the princess were old crinkly men or really gruff looking.

Also keep in mind this is SO long because like I said my dreams are very vivid. And I don't know, but I really enjoyed the dream even though the cute little one was eaten which made me sad. It was like a really cool dramatic fantasy movie. The only person I felt any remorse for or fear in the dream aside from the little woman was the girl who I could see through and the yellow-eyed man (especially him.)

If anyone can tell me anything that would be great. I'm thinking of making this into a little or big book for myself as well. I just liked the story a lot. I don't know if the dream has any meaning or if my brain was just having fun. Also the lucid part of this was that I was fighting to keep myself from waking up through the whole thing. I was too immersed I didn't want to wake up.
    Last edited by mykinddoll; 10-24-2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to put some information.

"I didn't want this," said the man with yellow eyes and the red paper robe.

Just like in the Supernatural?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you tooked the words out from my mouth, i was just about to ask.. Like in Supernatural? xD

Question Supernatural?

Is that a movie or something? I'm confused.

EDIT: Okay so, I googled and found a series that comes on CW and if that's what you guys are talking about, then no, not like that. From what I could tell my dream was much less NY sci-fi and more fantasy world fantasy people were I to put it in a genre.

If the series is what you're talking about, do the demons simply live in that body and not control it, then materialize outside of the body through architecture? Lol, because that's what happened in my dream. There weren't any sharp teeth on the yellow-eyed man just the flashes of the demon's eye otherwise, I don't think I would have known the demon was related to him in anyway. It was more like a parasite than possessing him I guess then if I put it that way.
    Last edited by mykinddoll; 11-04-2010 at 09:43 AM.

"I didn't want this," said the man with yellow eyes and the red paper robe.